Inspection: (Quality Assurance)
Customer specific requirement for any new projects are properly studied and evaluated by a team of professionals to ensure successful development.
- APQP & Team Feasibility is checked for all new projects with & without tool design.
- Default PPAP Level is III. PPAP is maintained as per the 4th Edition. PSW, FMEA and Control Plans are submitted to customer.
- SPC, 50 parts from minimum 10 sub-group is checked for the Cpk>1.67.
- Two similar checking fixtures are prepared with the CMM report. One fixture remains with 'L k Industries' and the other are given to the customer for final verification and acceptance of Product.
- MSA â Bias, Accuracy, Stability, and Linearity study is verified. Variable: R&R%<10% is acceptable, NDC Value<5;Attribute: Kappa>80%, Miss Rate<5% False Alarm <10%.
- Packaging proposal is prepared considering the convenience at customer stores.